It is critical for businesses to have someone thinking about the finances and analyzing the financial results of the business. Some owners may find they need a full time financial professional, one for just a couple of days a week, or one for only a few hours per month. Whatever the situation, we offer a wide range of outsourced controllership services to our customers on an as-needed basis. Outsourcing this critical function can be a cost effective way to obtain the appropriate level of expertise without the cost of a full time employee.
We sometime see the CFO and Controller duties falling on the owner/s or are simply not getting done. The effect is usually a combination of: chaos, added stress, untrained staff, inefficiencies, added costs, lack of control, and added problems.
Typical CFO services include:
- having a sounding board to ask financial questions and get answers
- having a team player to initiate recommendations as if s/he owned a share of the business
- getting clear periodic review of your financial picture,cash flow, and relevant data
- assistance with developing processes and procedures
(ask about our accounting manual, dashboard info. key metrics)
- plan for opportunities rather than react to problems.
We at Innovative Solutions provide a solutions-based approach. SMART goals are established. You get an unparalleled edge, for your greater success.